Curious of most frequent age of Supra owners!

For Supra owners: How old are you?

• 10-15 years old

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 16-18 years old

Votes: 27 29.0%
  • 19-25 years old

Votes: 43 46.2%
  • 26-30 years old

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • 31-40 years old

Votes: 16 17.2%
  • 41-50 years old

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 51+ years old

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • I'm soooooo young I shouldn't be on these forums. :cry:

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
Alrighty. I love doing polls and finding out what is what, or who likes what...but I'm going to make one a little different than usual.

As most of us know, The Supra community is surrounded by owners of ALL ages. To me, I think this is really a good quality that we all have amugnst ourselves.

Not too often can a 40 year old man get along with a 16 year old teenager in a friendship manner! Well anyways, I've argued with a few people before on what age variety dominates the Supra community.

YES, This includes MKIV's, MKII's & MKI's.

K, I'll shut up. We'll let the polls do the talking. If you have any interesting stories or thoughts about this, post it, you whore! :icon_bigg

(BTW: If there happens to be any like...14 year old Super Moderators or something and don't want EVERYONE to know of your age for one reason or another, it will all be private so no one can see what you're age is. Deal? ;))

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
trucker said:
yeah, i was going to point that out, he did math and everything...

Yeah, Shytheed, awesome job on that.

However, as much as I hate to say it, there are a great handful of people on this site that are afraid to admit their age. Why? Not sure...

But since that last thread didn't have a poll, it wasn't as productive as what I intended this thread to be.

I don't care about too much else...I only made this thread for acknowledging purposes. Of course, a large percentage of Supra owners in the world won't post in this single thread, but it's just to get a rough idea of who dominates by age.

No age discrimination or for being Korean or ANYTHING silly like that.

;)

Jeff

xarewhyayen

276 whp - 324 tq @ 13psi
Oct 3, 2005
Philly
lol@ the 16-18 crew... lets check the stats on how long that group keeps their cars running
p.s. I'm 21 and my soop is down.