Corolla GTS with 7mgte on ebay

zachm611

Beauty In Disguise
Apr 15, 2006
new mexico
im not sure if you all have seen this, i stumbled across it and thought it was pretty cool.

Corolla GTS with 7mgte on ebay

the car looks really clean, i wish i had money for it. i love those corollas.. i just which i could find one around here.

Last edited by a moderator:

1988SupraDreams

Mar 10, 2006
San Jose, CA
:biglaugh: 15k for that POS?! ... :biglaugh: :umno: :runaway: :wtf: :bling: :evildeal: :greddy: :nuts: ::bhg:: :yelrotflm :gaybar:

:stickpoke Sorry i felt like since I wasted a whole 5 minutes of my life reading all the crap he's done to that car that I deserved to waste 5 more minutes doing something I've always wanted to do...

Evilempire1.3JZ-GTE

SF what a waste of supras
Jun 22, 2006
SoCal
www.myspace.com
It would be much more worth it if they put a better engine in it like the Altezza 2.0ltr 3S-GE BEAMS 220hp n/a with a 6 speed in it.
would be more reliable and faster off the getgo!

also it would maintain 50/50 that thing is more like 70/30 now massive understeer

Stretch

Tallest MK3 driver ever!!
Mar 30, 2005
Toronto, Ontario
Looks pretty sweet to me:icon_bigg The only thing is I see it as a tuner car, and I would guess many guys would prefer to build it up themselves, as that is most of the fun...
eric

ma70t

7mgte-s
Jun 7, 2005
va
that thing is so over price hahah i would buy a ae86 with a mr2 supercharger on it than buy this one

pretty car tho

Mk3runner

Supramania Contributor
Nov 19, 2006
Nor Cal
hell if anything I always liked the sk2 swap for the ae86 chassis. but this.. um cool concept but not worth it from my point of view.

aljordan

LEADED FUEL ONLY
Jul 14, 2005
Indianapolis, Indiana
www.apeserver.com
Evilempire1.3JZ-GTE said:
It would be much more worth it if they put a better engine in it like the Altezza 2.0ltr 3S-GE BEAMS 220hp n/a with a 6 speed in it.
would be more reliable and faster off the getgo!

also it would maintain 50/50 that thing is more like 70/30 now massive understeer

The car wouldn't able ot be smog'ed at that point. This car is smogable in CA. That's crazy and would be an instant few grand more to the value of the build.

ma70t

7mgte-s
Jun 7, 2005
va
aljordan said:
The car wouldn't able ot be smog'ed at that point. This car is smogable in CA. That's crazy and would be an instant few grand more to the value of the build.

no you can get that car to pass emmission in va. As long as you tell the emmission inspector where that motor came from and if its older than the car or newer than the car and they will inspect it by the book

you just got to check with your emmission inspector but be warn not all inspector know what there talking about because the law change on that stuff almost every year but its also depends on the state you live in haha