Command and Conquer 3

Darkcyde

Workin' Man
Mar 30, 2005
La Villa Strangiato
I DL'd it and cant seem to get it to work. It says I'm missing a .dll file:dunno:

I have every other c&c game ever made. Big fan of the series.:arcadefre

BigTree

Targa JZA70 FTW
Jan 6, 2007
Canada, BC
Just dl'd it over night as well.

Supreme commander should be finished in ~6h as well.

I also have every other C&C game, I hope this one doesn't disappoint.

SupraDerk

The Backseat Flyer
Sep 17, 2005
Tallahassee
Nah, it doesn't disappoint. I wish there were some more options to try out in the demo, but it's pretty fun. I accidently set the computer's AI to medium and it was a tough first 30 mins (got my ASS handed to me)... but I ended up pulling out the win.

Now I'm gonna play on hard :)

Just finished downloading the Supreme Commander demo, after this next round of C&C I'm gonna give it a try

steven89

Jul 8, 2006
Houston, TX
C&C 3 looks like its gona be badass.. ima just wait for the full version and then buy it. I like/have/play every C&C game and im sure this one will be awesome, especially since Tiberian Sun was one of my favorites. hahah

SupraJDS

Mar 31, 2006
--
I tried downloading it but it Stopped..O well

I want to play My C&C Red Alert so bad but it wont work on my computer =(

Mr.PFloyd

I am the Super Devil
Jun 22, 2005
Mississauga, Ontario
bobiseverywhere said:
if you get C&C the Last Decade pack then you have all the games in there and they will work on a new machine
do you have 1st hand experience? i have a bunch of friends saying it doesn't work on their machines...

BigTree

Targa JZA70 FTW
Jan 6, 2007
Canada, BC
Last Decade worked on my windows xp computer with
amd 3000+
Msi k8n MB
6600gt

All the games I have tried on my new Vista + 8800gtx + Opty 165 work as well. Which particular game are you talking about.

Evilempire1.3JZ-GTE

SF what a waste of supras
Jun 22, 2006
SoCal
www.myspace.com
I used to like C&C red alert but when i played blizzards starcraft i fell in love with it had a bigger land scape with better graphics. Starcraft FTW.

Now this looks verry good dam it blizzard get off your a$$ and make us Starcraft2 !!

or even diablo 3 just dont charge to play online like WOW no wonder why i dont play it.