Clean Supra

Keros

Canadian Bacon
Mar 16, 2007
Calgary
Meh, they didn't need all that widebody to fit 15" of rims (they added 8.5" of width to each side, and 11" wide rims easily fit stock... seems kind of a waste because the huge lump looks ugly). The tuck on the front rims isn't all that appealing to me... it would look leaps and bounds better if they were flush in my opinion, and about .5" higher so that the wheels didn't tuck under the fenders as they do.

No doubt it's badass and very unique, but I'd be more impressed with a MkIII widebody. Nonetheless, I do need a clean pair of shorts... that's a nice car.

starscream5000

Senior VIP Member
Aug 23, 2006
Hot and Humid, KY
I don't care for it really. Don't get me wrong, I love the MK4, but I prefer near stock looking cars to body kitted and widebodykitted cars anyday. A body kit that doesn't look radical and changes the shape, overall look of the car from stock is what I like.

TRACKMKIII

Banned
Feb 17, 2006
Atlanta,GA
starscream5000 said:
I don't care for it really. Don't get me wrong, I love the MK4, but I prefer near stock looking cars to body kitted and widebodykitted cars anyday. A body kit that doesn't look radical and changes the shape, overall look of the car from stock is what I like.

I agree with you but after I saw the car I was mostly impressed with the craftsmanship. I would not have gone that direction with my own car but I have to respect the work that went into it!!

tubbie

Yes, powerful Jedi....
Apr 4, 2005
Hoschton, GA
The guy had it on SF when he was building it. He wanted the HOT ROD look.. The look of all those dub toys, super big wheels in the back, skinnies up front. It's definetly unique and the quality is top notch.