Chilliwack Supra meet

CFSapper

AKA Slient_sniper
Apr 24, 2006
Chilliwack
Hey all iv been noticing a fair amount of Supras in the Wack now.
I think it would be awsome if we could get a meet going every friday or W/E just to get to know each other at talk supra stuff what do yah all think?

Solid Soup

Solid like soup sandwich
Mar 10, 2006
B.C. Canada
IM in the wack.....I think you were the guy I waved at a few weeks back heading north on Yale...... Yeah I just picked mine up about a month or so ago. 117,000 kms on the clock and a fresh rebuild!!! I dont know if you noticed but i had AE86 hatchback with the 989 in teh rear windows before that....

CFSapper

AKA Slient_sniper
Apr 24, 2006
Chilliwack
solid soup: :dunno:mabey

matt: that was a part of Sardis chilliwack includes sardis as well its not to bad in size small enought to know how to get every were but big enought to have a lot of stuff there

Last edited:

Jayhall

WHIP THE PISS OUT OF THEM
May 7, 2005
Surrey BC
nothing exists outside of surrey.......:D when is this happening, i may throw a day permit on the beast if i can find a few extra AFMs

CFSapper

AKA Slient_sniper
Apr 24, 2006
Chilliwack
well nothings 100% planned yet, but prob on a friday.
there are a few nice big parking lots we can use.

-exibition park
-prospara center parking lot
-leisure center parking lot(just to piss my manage off lol)
-the mall parking lot

Jayhall

WHIP THE PISS OUT OF THEM
May 7, 2005
Surrey BC
dont go to langley, from the mouth of the RCMP officer who pulled us over. "I dont want you driving through my town, so you better not let me catch you here again" So i told him " my gramma lives here, she pays her taxes and ill come here when ever the fuck i want" all we did was gather in a parking lot, and drive to boston pizza. Pricks, the police are trying to make having friends with cool cars against the law. If its not on a friday night ill come out, why the hell not, i just work till midnight every weeknight

CFSapper

AKA Slient_sniper
Apr 24, 2006
Chilliwack
the cops in chilliwack are awsome iv had sevral cops walk up to me and tell me I have a nice car.

the only other day i have off is sunday

so sunday or friday guys what day do you want it on?

stratoayu

May 13, 2005
surrey
hey guys check out the SF thread i just put up.. were trying to put together a meet for this weekend coming up. Saturday we are all meeting at collosus in lanlgey at 10 am. and then we are heading to either Hope or Harrison or something along those lines. but anyways hope on over there :)

stratoayu

May 13, 2005
surrey
stratoayu said:
hey guys check out the SF thread i just put up.. were trying to put together a meet for this weekend coming up. Saturday we are all meeting at collosus in lanlgey at 10 am. and then we are heading to either Hope or Harrison or something along those lines. but anyways hope on over there :)

xXxICExXx

Aug 6, 2006
Abbotsford, BC, Canada
fridays i can only make it to a meet till 9:30, i work graveyard in Abbotsford. Sunday nights i can always make it, up to and including one sunday a month :icon_razz whenever that sunday happens, i'd be there.

VanSupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Van,B.C.
silent_sniper said:
Hey all iv been noticing a fair amount of Supras in the Wack now.
I think it would be awsome if we could get a meet going every friday or W/E just to get to know each other at talk supra stuff what do yah all think?

We've been doing this in the lower mainland for years now where you been? This friday's for racing out at Mission let's meet there.

:naughty:

89 Black Beauty

Supra Alarm & Stereo Guy
Jan 11, 2006
Abbotsford
i'm down for a meet, i think i night meet in wack would be sweet. Sunday day or night works for me, just not the morning.
Mondays work but i know the rest of the work works.

My clutch is tost so i won't be making any more drags this year , but maybe some cruises..

xXxICExXx

Aug 6, 2006
Abbotsford, BC, Canada
It better not be pouring rain on the 22nd, i'll be so choked....im aiming to knock off 1 1/2 seconds off my last time there, and i aint waiting till spring to do it!! (the 29th is the last night its open i think and i cant make it) Black Beauty where do you live in this town? I have seen a black supra cruising around a few times, could have been you

VanSupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Van,B.C.
Turbo Drifter said:
Just to clarify there is no street legals this Friday. The next one is on the 22nd.

Jeremy

Yeah I heard from BTZ..Oh well the 22nd it is then..You running the 2J into the 10's Jeremy?

:naughty: