Oct 16, 2005
Virginia
im listed :(

haha j/k. ive got one living in the apts down the street, kinda creepy

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
None in my town. Theres like 20 in the town I'm moving to though.

What's "CARNAL KNOWLEDGE OF CHILD 13 TO 15 YEARS OLD" mean?

ILikeCarsYesIDo

Permanently Banned
Nov 26, 2007
Hayward, CA
I agree. Who the fuck cares if you piss in public? Now maybe if you were pissing on a chain link fence that belonged to an elementary school and all the kids were out at recess...

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
ILikeCarsYesIDo;913527 said:
Does that use the Megan's Law database or whatever? Can't you become a sex offender for just pissing in public?

Yup they can charge you with indecent exposure and lewd behaviour.
Had a cop give my friend a 5 minute speech about it at a Wendys when he was peeing in the woods.

DsBetterHalf

The Pretty Doward
Jan 25, 2008
Alachua, FL
One that lives about 2 blocks away, old guy busted for lewd/lascivious, the only other one close to us is like 5 miles away or so.

These aren't always accurate, or they don't mention if the convicted were falsely charged. A very good friend of the family was charged for sexual assault on a minor (his wife's younger half-sister) and convicted, simply because his public attorney was a schmuck and couldn't gather enough evidence to prove otherwise. The girl, who was only 14 or 15 at the time, got pissed off at him because he WOULDN'T sleep with her, and she was mad at her sister. Great person, eh??

Another friend of ours was convicted of raping a 17-year-old, when it never happened. They had actually been in a relationship for over a year, she swore to him she was 18...her parents knew they were dating, and never said anything to him about her still being a minor, and he was none the wiser (granted, he was kind of stupid, but c'mon, the parents should have said something to the 22-year-old guy dating their 16-year-old daughter), and when he broke up with her because he couldn't afford to move to Texas when the rest of her family did, she cried rape, and the parents went with it. I guess they didn't want to admit that they knew about it and were accomplices.

*sigh* Gotta love our society sometimes.