bumper removal

hvyman

Dang Dude! No Way Man.
Staff member
Apr 17, 2007
Fullerton,CA
Remove the fog lights and grills and take off all the bolts on the sides and top. It's not hard. If it doesn't come off your not getting all the bolts.

kelson

Apr 17, 2009
Socorro, NM
hvyman;1847773 said:
Remove the fog lights and grills and take off all the bolts on the sides and top. It's not hard. If it doesn't come off your not getting all the bolts.

ya its really simple, if you can't pull the bumper off on your own you should probably not try to mess with the inter cooler or piping. just take a loot at it.

ca91mkIII

May 23, 2012
Franklin
On mine, the previous owner took a lot of things off from the car, but here is what I had to remove and where. There is one bolt on each side behind the grilles, one on each side by the tires, and then along the bottom there should be a flat piece of steel with bolts running through it and then in about the middle of the bumper on the backside is another set of bolts and nuts attached to the crash bar. Again, this may not be all of them, but those are the ones I had to remove.

reeds420

Apr 20, 2010
Phoenix
There is also one steel bracket with 2 bolts on the top of each fog light hole in the bumper that require removal as well. if they're installed that is...