Bored? Feel like spamming someone?

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
I don't normally do threads like these, here or on any other forum, but I don't usually get asinine messages out of nowhere either. It's kinda childish of me to retort, but I don't give a damn. Random stupidity, gotta love it. Don't even know who this bitch is but I just got this message from her:

you are the nastiest piece of white trash ive ever seen. just thought you should know!! arent u embarrased to show your pics on myspace? ew i would be if i were you. your poor kids....

My response:
lol. you're a funny girl.

i'd rather be the smartest ugliest bitch on this planet, than the dumbest, skankiest hooch. I can build websites and tear apart a cars engine, I bet you don't even wipe your own ass without fear of breaking one of your $60 gold plated fake fingernails you AIDs infested, jizz jockeying cumdumpster. Go taunt someone else hobag.

While this girl is pretty gorgeous, I don't appreciate her high school bullshit. I know I'm not supermodel material, but I already went through enough drama being a teenager, Christ. Stupid myspace hos.

Spam away
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=78047587

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
Superjustin13 said:
wtforx

wheres your myspace link

lol

she's pretty cute though

pfft. dont want anyone to see how ugly white trashy I am :ugh2:

it's been posted several times in the myspace threads

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
Why do bitches like this piss me off.
How can she judge someone. she hasnt done anything in life besides drink and play fuck toy for all the jocks.

I'll restrain myself from fuckin with her myspace, only cause Im writing a paper.
I might later.

L

lanky189

wtfxorz!

Tanya..just so you know I'm the resident SM assassin.. however only one other person has taken advantages of my services that was/is Meggs... all i need is a name and address.

btw..is that one of the Gotti boys in her pics o the front page?

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
lanky189 said:
wtfxorz!

Tanya..just so you know I'm the resident SM assassin.. however only one other person has taken advantages of my services that was/is Meggs... all i need is a name and address.

btw..is that one of the Gotti boys in her pics o the front page?

I don't freaking know, I've never seen this stupid ho or her page in my life. If I had enough gas and my car was legal, I'd track her down in Buffalo, which is only 30 miles away, and show her how an ugly white trash bitch can diassamble her Shitsubishi Eclipse in the matter of an hour.

You don't generally piss off someone who can lay your engine out in pieces on your front lawn. Seriously.

Superjustin13

Supra teacher 101
Apr 4, 2005
Idaho
Tanya said:
I don't freaking know, I've never seen this stupid ho or her page in my life. If I had enough gas and my car was legal, I'd track her down in Buffalo, which is only 30 miles away, and show her how an ugly white trash bitch can diassamble her Shitsubishi Eclipse in the matter of an hour.

You don't generally piss off someone who can lay your engine out in pieces on your front lawn. Seriously.

then i guess u dont piss off 40% of sm

but you really doing that is very unlikly.

but yeah, dont sweat this, this is the internet.

block her for myspace...

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
Superjustin13 said:
then i guess u dont piss off 40% of sm

but you really doing that is very unlikly.

but yeah, dont sweat this, this is the internet.

block her for myspace...

Oh I blocked her, and yes, me doing that isnt going to happen, not because I can't, but I just dont have time for that crap. when my hubby and I got into a huge fight a couple of years ago, I disassembled the top half of the cars engine before he got home and took off. At the time, I couldn't drive, and I sure didnt want him to drive the car either. I took the important parts with me so he couldnt put it back together :D

7MA61

7MA61
Aug 27, 2006
Sydney
Ugly car and so far up herself it isn't funny

eg: Way to fucking rate yourself
p421848_1.jpg

RacerXJ220

Interdimensional
Mar 30, 2005
Abalama
Tanya, you're awesome and worthwhile to befriend. Thanks for taking time to show us what we at SM mean to you.

If I were you, I'd race her...

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
RacerXJ220 said:
Tanya, you're awesome and worthwhile to befriend. Thanks for taking time to show us what we at SM mean to you.

If I were you, I'd race her...

Get them shocks on yet? :D I miss them already, and never got to install them, arghhh

As for the douchebag, she'll probably get raped by some myspace maniac or die from inhaling too much nail polish remover. I don't care really, I was just a bit shocked by how out of the blue that was. Ah well
p422093_1.gif

CFSapper

AKA Slient_sniper
Apr 24, 2006
Chilliwack
um... what a *^%*^$%&^)&& &%%*&%^&%%$ ass bitch fuck man its this type of people that makes me want to have a tourist season(wink wink nug nug)

tanya you have to be the coolist women/girl i have ever talk to i know only three females that can take apart an engine and 2 r on sm

RacerXJ220

Interdimensional
Mar 30, 2005
Abalama
Um..... Those shocks.... yeah....

I am waiting on springs. I tried to get some eibachs but they are discontinued or something. I had issues, so I went with some suspension techniques. As soon as they get here this week, I'll put the springs on.

The car is literally slammed right now, with about 1.5 inches of clearance between the driveway and the chassis. No way was I about to put some great shocks on a car like that. I am waiting on parts.........

SupraE1jz

CLASS OF 06
Feb 25, 2006
Perris,CA
the shit i would do to her, in the name to prove that you calling a hooch is a fact, would be illegal in some states... and i'd do it for free.