Bet you wish you bought this place!! Crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
Portugal

A New York man retired . He wanted to use his retirement money wisely , so it would last , and decided to buy a home and a few acres in Portugal. The modest farmhouse had been vacant for 15 years ; the owner and wife both had died , and there were no heirs. The house was sold to pay taxes . There had been several lookers , but the large barn had steel doors , and they had been welded shut . Nobody wanted to go to the extra expense to see what was in the barn , and it wasn't complimentary to the property anyway . . . so , nobody made an offer on the place . The N.Y. guy bought it at just over half of the properties worth, moved in , and set about to tear into the barn ,
curiosity was killing him . So, both him and his wife bought a generator and a couble of grinders . . . and cut through the
welds . What was in the barn ?

Duane

www.intuh.net/barnfinds/afa70.htm

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
It's rumored it was a hoax. the owner of the barn made up the story for all the publicity?
(the cars and everything is real, just the story about buying the property and finding it randomly etc.)

Just something I heard from a friend who found it a few weeks ago.

MKIII N00b said:
yeah but where are the keys?
Haha that's a good point from the original thread.

Big Wang Bandit

You Can't Quit Me Baby
Feb 21, 2006
San Ramon, CA - 925!
Probably sold at auction. I usually attend high end car auctions, and I havn't seen any of these roll across, or any mention.

Most probably sold to collectors in Europe and the middle east.

tlo86

Ninja Editor 'Since 05'
Jul 24, 2005
Colorado
i'd shit myself. but man thats a fortress of course something valuable is in there ;)

with a little money into everything in there man it could be worth a fortune.