best line to tell a trooper when you get pulled over...

OneJSupra

I'm a sleeper ...
Feb 9, 2007
Supraland
here's mine....

if you are 7m - are you shitting me, you clocked me doing 110mph, that thing under the hood has BHG.

if you are 1J -what the !F..CK!, I can't even rev that shit past 3k cuz of blown caps on my ecu.

if you are 2J - does this car (mk3) look to you like mk4?

any other - please chime in...my friend with a Suby wrx got pulled this morning on 417 clocked at 116mph. He told the cop, he was trying to catch me.... :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

OneJSupra

I'm a sleeper ...
Feb 9, 2007
Supraland
OneJoeZee said:
How about, "My girlfriend dumped me and ran off with a cop. I thought you were trying to bring her back."

classic Joe...got another for you...

110mph...no officer you're mistaken my speedo says 110kmph :nono:

theprodigy79

Irish Cream
Mar 5, 2007
Centreville, VA
Um, I was in a multi-level theater parking garage meeting up with a few friends up top, and was gunning it up each of the ramps (peeling most of the way up, then letting off toward the top of each). Next thing I knew two cops pulled around the corner of one of the platforms and flagged me... When the officer came over, he approached me and asked why I was doing that, to which I replied "I'm sorry, I was just excited to see Ghost Rider!" He laughed and let me off :icon_razz

Just to emphasize, I wasn't doing anything overly stupid... it was pretty empty and there was noone on the ramps... By the time I reached the platforms I was slowed down and cautious as I drove around to the next ramp. The cop did know this, and that was a big factor...

phoenix6

Rockin' the blades
Aug 13, 2006
Serena's Place ;)
Ive heard a few good ones....proly repeats

Cop: Boy Ive been waitin for you all day...
You: Sorry officer, I got here as fast as I could

or

Im sorry officer I was on my way to the hospital
(conerned) cop: for what?
To have the lead removed from my foot.

I was pulled over once doin 95 in my ol mustang, it was a 91 4cyl, speedo stops at 85.. I said REALLY? Can I get a print of that I wanna show my friends lol

He laughed his ass off and let me go. Then I asked if I really could get that print haha he said no.

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
Me thinks if you can make the cop laugh, or at least amuse him, he will probably be a little more lenient with you.

I think I'm going to carry a Monopoly get-out-of-jail free card with me from now on to give to the officer with my license and registration when he pulls me over in hopes of getting some browny points.

Dunckel

Jan 16, 2007
Spokane, WA
it helps when a cop, that's also a car buff pulls you over for sure. got a ticket for 80 in a 60, even though i was clocked at 104. good thing he caught me slowing down. i would've been in jail for sure.

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
Dunckel said:
it helps when a cop, that's also a car buff pulls you over for sure. got a ticket for 80 in a 60, even though i was clocked at 104. good thing he caught me slowing down. i would've been in jail for sure.

I see alot of that going on (Officer writes you up for slower than he caught you at). Most seem to be pretty generous unless you're a smartass or were driving wrecklessly. My friend got written for a 89 in a 60 (90+ woulda been Driving to endanger) when the cop got him at 105. Gave him a break because he wasn't causing any danger to anyone but himself really.

AF1JZ

Almost civilian status...
Jun 26, 2006
Fredericksburg, VA
OneJoeZee said:
WELL NOW YA KNOW!!! Just get outta here! Just get the f*ck outta here!

Is that how it went? I forget....or are you telling me to get the f*ck outta here? You not like me Joe? Haha

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
BEEEESSS!!!!!!!! Save yourself!!!!!

Tommy boy.

I don't try to get out of them. I tell them to hurry up and let me sign.