Back on the board w/new supra (Pics)

drivinginstyle

May 6, 2006
Bellingham, WA
Glad to say I'm back on the board, its been a long time, ever since SM changed the format for the site, I lost my user name for some reason and around the same time I gave up on my last project car. That left me with a bunch of parts plus a rebuilt 7MGTE just sitting there.
So I can finely make use of that engine into my new car, '87 turbo, blown headgasket, maybe some rod knock...? Either way, out with the old 7M, in with the new! :icon_razz Pics below.

wMTI1NDU4OTZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

wMTI1NDU5MTZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

wMTI1NDU5MjZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

wMTI1NDU5NjZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

wMTI1NDU5ODZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

wMTI1NDYwNDZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

wMTI1NDYwNjZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

wMTI1NDYwNzZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

s383mmber1

Oct 31, 2005
Somers New York
Damn you beat to it!^^

I love your supra....but more pics of that cute little red car to the left of the first pic......

:naughty: :naughty:

Ninja edit, you posted the SAME time i did. Love that MR2!1

NgoFcukinWay

Formerly Got Boost?
Apr 3, 2005
Houston, Tx
second *supra* pic from the bottom i'm guessing is a photoshop?

*edit*

Sweet looking' MR-2. Any simple mods to it for being a DD?

drivinginstyle

May 6, 2006
Bellingham, WA
thanks, its a fun little car. Handles crazy, its not a SC though, wish it was. But it makes up for it with 30+MPG

Mods:
HKS exhaust, TRD header, k&n filter, eibach/tokico struts, 16x7.5 OZ wheels, shortshift kit, in the car but not hooked up is a HKS twin power... Thats it thus far.

Last edited:

Figit090

Fastest mk3 GT4 1/4 mile!
Jan 7, 2006
Humboldt County
yeah, it's funny... here it is supra mania and we ask about the mr2.

i've always wanted one. found a supra first and my parents didnt want me in a small car that's prone to loosing it in the rain. :cry: :nono:

but anyway, both cars look great, you're lucky!

NgoFcukinWay

Formerly Got Boost?
Apr 3, 2005
Houston, Tx
Man, I wouldn't mind owning an AW (root beer :p). Wouldn't do well with moving things though when it comes to college in a stuff like that. I've never ridden in one, but I'm assuming it's just as fun as an SW.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
It's just tooo bad you couldn't find any red interior for your MR2..............;)

Loving both of your cars.

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
hey alright another supe for wa.

that 1st pic of your mr2 was that up mt. baker?? you been to any of those pstoc.com meets??

drivinginstyle

May 6, 2006
Bellingham, WA
americanjebus said:
hey alright another supe for wa.

that 1st pic of your mr2 was that up mt. baker?? you been to any of those pstoc.com meets??

Yeah, that was the mt. baker run. They said it was going to be a nature drive. Once we hit 70+ up those roads, hitting "10MPH" corners at 30+, I realized that nature drives can kick ass! :biglaugh: Too bad my cousin and I both got tickets, the only 2 out of 12 MR2s to get them. Oh well. It was worth it.

In regards to another post. The SW20 is more of a daily driver then the AW11. My car feels like a go kart in comparison. It would make a great weekend/fun car. My brother owns a SW20 and it actually has room in it. Plus at 6'2", I barely fit in the MK1.