B + M PICS

Gen III

WhoGotBOOST
Sep 29, 2005
ontario,california
Hello everyone. i am looking to purchase this kit and add a couple of changes to it. Unfortunately i have not come across many pictures of it, so if ANYONE has pics of this kit despite what color, please post them.
ff432e6112.jpg
[/url]

Thank you

I am great need of pics of this kit in all angles.

Gen III

WhoGotBOOST
Sep 29, 2005
ontario,california
no i cant be talked out of it. keep in mind, i have fabbed two supras so far. both were liked . (tangerine supra-flush light,custom kit and primered rx7 front bumper, flared fenders combat rear,etc....) i was known by onesikksupra back then. anyways i have some nice plans to dedramatize this kit. but it will have much wide front fenders and a couple of other goodies...

So if anyone has pics plesae do post. thanks.

BorHor

2JZ-GZE
Jan 10, 2006
San Jose, CA
I want to see the old work too. As for this body kit.. I think it would only look good if you do the body work right.

Gen III

WhoGotBOOST
Sep 29, 2005
ontario,california
matter of fact one of my pics is on that akiraneo body kit link. keep in mind when i fabbed that body kit, blitz from bumpers and roof scoops were in... (fast and furious era). my next supra i did had the a different twist to it- rx7 front end, prelude combat rear, molded sanora three piece spoiler, rx7 front air ducts, but i had had enough of the ricey look. this time i want to build a true wide body supra.. not fender flares but true flared extended fenders and this kit seems to fit the bill.

remember please post your pics. i recall coming by a pic of a dk blue one on ebay, and a couple of red ones in the past.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
The roof scoop just looks like a parachute to me. I know you said it was in when you did it, but I don't see it. Can't wait to see pics of yours when you're through with it. Maybe you'll change my mind, since I can't change yours.................lol

Gen III

WhoGotBOOST
Sep 29, 2005
ontario,california
ok... i am having a problem locating this bodykit for sale on websites. erebunicorp use to sale it but now it is not there. does anyone have an idea of what site to purchase it from?

also morepics please.