Axis 7m intro

Axis 7m

May 24, 2008
Taxachusetts
Wat up guys as u can see im Axis 7m. I'm also the same name on Supraforums. I live in massachusetts, own a 87 supra has a 57 trim, Hks bead type HG, Megan racing 3" DP, 3" testpipe, 92 taillights, Drag DR-8 wheels, Tanabe GF210 springs, Tockico HP blues, Megan racing front upper strutbar and probably sum other stuff i dont want to type out right now lol. Ummm ive been through 2 engine swaps and 2 rebuilds in the last year while attending UTI (Universal Technical Institute) where i graduated and couldnt even drive her to graduation because i blew my HG. Not fun doing things on a budget and short time, but now that ive graduated i have more time to do things the right way. This is my 2nd supra. The 1st was hit from behind by sum guy in a cadillac watching his dvd player......To be honest ive swapped then engine 6 times in the 4 years that ive owned a supe and kind of getting tired of it but i wont give up lol. well tahts all i want to write for now. O yea im heavy into drifting, gonna try to defy everyones beliefs for saying that the supe is too heavy because ive seen heavier cars slide and i believe i can get it done and done well. But the level i want to get to the supe wont last too long so i may go with an RX-7 (FC) or an S14. Thx for taking the time to read this. lata