AWESOME new electric car

Figit090

Fastest mk3 GT4 1/4 mile!
Jan 7, 2006
Humboldt County
yeah!! and...sounds practical! they mentioned it's cheaper to run than another gas-powered car, but i'm not sure if its a performance car, i cant remember and i didnt know what it was when i read it...but its in the article...

Joel W.

Just A Jedi
Nov 7, 2005
Washington
Figit090 said:
but i'm not sure if its a performance car, i cant remember and i didnt know what it was when i read it...but its in the article...

Sounds like performance to me with 700bhp.... ;)

THE ELECTRIC LIGHTNING - TOP 10 FEATURES

Ultra smooth 100% electric power (700+bhp) immediately from zero rpm

10 minute charge time for over 250 miles of motoring (GTSE model)

Uncompromising performance with 0-60mph in less than 4 seconds (GTS model)

State of the art NanoSafe™ battery system and Hi-Pa Drive™ electric motor technology

Full regenerative braking so the battery receives charge every time you slow down, travel downhill or simply coast

Commanding presence of carbon fibre/Kevlar hand-crafted bodywork

Clean technology means no congestion charge or road tax and the ultimate A grade green rating

Phenomenal economy up to 10 x cheaper to run than petrol

Safer with no large fuel tank, thermally stable batteries and a bodywork structure similar to that used in F1 to protect the driver

Luxury spec. interior – incorporating sat nav, ipod interface and virtual engine sound

Figit090

Jan 7, 2006
Humboldt County
don't forget TVR... check the tail lights :)

by performance i'm talking the car they compared it too... not it in itself. and i posted this in part because it was a performance car.

so yeah, my point is, i was referring to the other car

Figit090

Jan 7, 2006
Humboldt County
and aston martin. shit and lotus.

its a runt.

but who cares its damn fast and i'm sure 200ft/lbs right from 0 RPM would be pretty fun!!