Always been wanting to know who views your myspace?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeneStarWindGSW

Been To The Other Side...
Mar 25, 2007
No Man's Land
www.bidmingle.com
well i've stumbled across a pretty cool place that FOR REAL!! shows you who goes to your myspace and what they do on it. I only have 15 invites & its a 3-day free trial. After that its $4 a month but hey its really neat.

you can check the site out it doesn't matter but its by invite-only
http://spacesnoop.com

Drop me a message with your email or drop me a message here and let me know if you want one and i'll put up. Once all 15 are gone they are gone & if you don't believe me i can show u screenshots -_-.

15 INVITES
1.Empty
Empty
3.Empty
4.Empty
5.Empty
6.Empty
7.Empty
8.Empty
9.Empty
10.Empty
11.Empty
12.Empty
13.Empty
14.Empty
15.Empty

**Edit - http://youtube.com/watch?v=_z6u0RQvAy8 <--Demo of it

NastyNate

Jun 21, 2007
SA,TX
Myspace is evil. besides if you really need a website to have "internet" friends, well.... you can probably guess what I'm gonna say.

GeneStarWindGSW

Mar 25, 2007
No Man's Land
www.bidmingle.com
NastyNate said:
Myspace is evil. besides if you really need a website to have "internet" friends, well.... you can probably guess what I'm gonna say.

Yea we know we know lol.
well i just use it to KIT with people i don't talk or see much anymore or sometimes im just bored & i want to see hot girls. :biglaugh: depends :p

**Ninja edit**
http://www.myspace.com/___purehearted__

goto my myspace. i'll show you that you visited my page :biglaugh:.
cuz im bored lol

Ckanderson

Supramania Contributor
Apr 1, 1983
The beach
GeneStarWindGSW said:
Ok who from california looked at myspace!? i know it has to be u CK lol.

"Los Angeles, California USA"

Blast!

but in in redondo..... not LA..

im spliting hairs.......

Kai

That Limey Bastard
Staff member
Okay - those myspace trackers are nothing but bullshit. It's already been stated time after time after time that there is no such thing, or anyway to see WHO looked at your profile, especially not through a third party.

Go look up 'gullible' in the dictionary...

speed

Gone. Email me.
May 27, 2006
not here
www.timduganphotography.com
its 99.9% a script that reads what IPs are hitting the page, and then finding the location of that IP. Its not hard to do... them charging money for it is funny... people actually paying for it is hilarious. The script is readily available on the web. all you have to know is some basic html to impliment it.

GeneStarWindGSW

Mar 25, 2007
No Man's Land
www.bidmingle.com
Yea speed but every1 think OMFG its hax! omg it'll fry ur pc! blah blah blah & really its just a simple script & it works lol. just the people who've tried it & have had bad results is cuz they went to some tracker site that had spyware/viruses & shit.

here's a pic

sm_photo_missing.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.