2 more needed (Shine Auto 86-88 lip GB)

JB91389

decisions...decisions...
Jun 22, 2006
Ottawa
I talked to Shine Auto and they will lower the GB for 10 people.That means we only need 2 more people!

Brewster

So it goes.
Apr 15, 2005
Morgantown, WV
swaq said:
Is this a stock style lip? Pics would definitely be nice. I'm interested, though I'd like a general idea of price first of course. My lip is shot.

if you want a new stock lip buy one from toyota.

it's pretty sad how many of you pre89 guys bitch about no one making a front lip for you. you get a chance and only 8 people step up... wonder why nobody makes them?

fiyota

I ♥ Boost
May 3, 2006
Kelowna, BC
it's christmas time, I can't justify spending that much on a lip for my car right now... I hope this GB goes through so we can have these put into production or at least get another GB going through....

I called toyota a while ago and they wanted $475 for the stock pre89 lip (just the lip not including hardware)... I don't think so.

swaq

posts++;
May 24, 2005
Oregon -> Arizona
www.SwaqValley.com
Brewster said:

it's pretty sad how many of you pre89 guys bitch about no one making a front lip for you. you get a chance and only 8 people step up... wonder why nobody makes them?

I personally think that Shine Auto one is ugly.

fotosoup said:
it's christmas time, I can't justify spending that much on a lip for my car right now... I hope this GB goes through so we can have these put into production or at least get another GB going through....

I called toyota a while ago and they wanted $475 for the stock pre89 lip (just the lip not including hardware)... I don't think so.

That is quite spendy... I didn't even know they still were available from Toyota.

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
Brewster said:

:biglaugh:

fiyota

I ♥ Boost
May 3, 2006
Kelowna, BC
personally I'm not 100% sold on the look of the shine auto lip.. but right now the look of the front end with the lip looks better than without it, even if I dont think it looks as good as the stock one.

fiyota

I ♥ Boost
May 3, 2006
Kelowna, BC
is that for 89+ or pre89? I'm sure I could call champion toyota or find one online somewhere for cheaper.. but that is what my local dealer told me.. plus about another 200 for all the brackets and supports etc..

Brewster

So it goes.
Apr 15, 2005
Morgantown, WV
fotosoup said:
is that for 89+ or pre89? I'm sure I could call champion toyota or find one online somewhere for cheaper.. but that is what my local dealer told me.. plus about another 200 for all the brackets and supports etc..

pre89
elmhurst toyota

475 = local dealer rape with no lube price

jdmk3_87t

Take it!
Apr 29, 2005
SoCaL
fotosoup said:

That's BS! I got my stock lip for $190 at Toyota.