1jz into ma70 wiring help

hey whats up guys well i jus picked up a 1jz for cheap so im going to put it into my supra ma70 but i have a few questions. On my harness towards ecu plugs how can i decipher what plugs are for what. i been goin crazy the past week trying to find diagrams but i cant. i looked up the numbers on my ecu and shows up as a jzx90 ecu. so then i try to find wiring diagrams for jzx90 1jz into ma70 but i relle dont find much or maybe im wrong. On the harness there are only 2 clips that auctualy go into the ecu, but the ecu has 4 spots am i missing something? Also on my harness its self back by the ecu plugs all together there are 7 plugs 2 of which plug into the ecu, one is a dead plug which has a cap over itself and now theres 4 left. a white plug, a gray plug about the same size and a square plug. i cliped 3 plugs off my 7m harness that plug into the ma70 harness thinkin thats what has to be wired into the 1jz harness for the body. can anyone point me in the right direction with a diagram for what i exactly need to do. im gonna post up pics of the harness and maybe some1 might be able to help thx alot supramania

eyesoarer6

Oct 29, 2010
Westside
jdm fever mk3;1668326 said:
but thats a sorer 1j jzz i need jzx90 idk if it makes a diffrence tho

I dont know but mattsplat72 post #81 on page9.

I am using a JZX90 harness, I used the JZZ30 pinout it is the same. I set mine out and traced every wire , kept what I needed and got rid of the shit. I used the 7mgte tewd to trace the corresponding wires for the connections on the Chaser harness. Ya know blue wire from this plug goes to XXXX so I figured out what the blue wire was so I could figure out what XXXX was. ( fucking car algebra)